Everyday vehicle damage can strike at any time, whether it's a runaway grocery cart, a curb scrape to your wheel, or a rock chip to the windshield, getting quick and permanent repairs is essential in keeping your vehicle looking great. Pair the quick, high-quality PDR service of the Ding Shield Plan with high-quality windshield chip repair and alloy wheel refinishing.
Paintless Dent Repair
Dent Wizard's environment friendly PDR process restores steel and/or aluminum body panels back to their original factory condition without using traditional auto body techniques such as sanding, painting or panel replacement.
Windshield Chip Repair
To guarantee your windshield receives the highest quality service, the Ding Shield Preferred Plan provides unlimited repairs of minor chips, stars or nicks by certified Safelite AutoGlass® technicians.
Alloy Wheel Repair
Scrape a curb? No need to worry, your Ding Shield Preferred service plan covers repairs of alloy wheels with curb rash and scrapes. Certified Dent Wizard wheel technicians utilize only the latest technology to refinish and resurface your wheels, maximizing your vehicle's appearance and overall resale value.
The Ding Shield Preferred Plan includes the following high-quality services*:
- Unlimited PDR repairs for the coverage period purchased
- Provides service on all dings, dents and creases up to the size of a credit card, 3.25" x 2"
- Repairs damage on all top and side surface body panels, including steel and aluminum panels.
- Unlimited windshield chip and star repairs performed by certified Safelite AutoGlass® technicians
- High-quality alloy wheel refinishing by certified Dent Wizard technicians
- Hail damage benefit for up to $500 or the amount of your vehicle's insurance deductible, whichever is less*
- Quick response and service time, including same-day service in many areas
- Reimbursement of your actual rental vehicle costs, up to $50, for one day
Ding Shield makes it easy to set a convenient appointment at your dealership and enjoy quick, effective service. To get started, contact us today!
*Hail benefit is not available in Alabama. Benefit is up to $1000 in Florida.
*Paint damage to vehicle body panels is not covered