From an unintended ball to the anonymous door ding left in a parking lot, dings and dents are an everyday part of vehicle ownership. They happen. That doesn't mean they should inconvenience your busy life or cost a fortune to fix.
To help you manage everyday wear and tear of your vehicle appearance, Dent Wizard offers the Ding Shield Standard Service Plan. Ding Shield™ Standard allows for quick repairs directly through your dealership with a scheduled appointment, eliminates additional out-of-pocket expenses and provides coverage for up to six years.
The Ding Shield Standard vehicle service plan guarantees all repairs are completed exclusively by Dent Wizard Certified technicians using the latest Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) techniques, ensuring both permanent repairs and high-quality service. Ding Shield Standard helps you skip expensive body shop repairs and helps keep your vehicle looking at its best.
Vehicle Service Plan Coverage – Ding Shield Standard
The Ding Shield Standard Service Plan includes the following benefits*:
- Unlimited PDR repairs for the coverage period purchased
- Provides service on all dings, dents and creases up to the size of a credit card, 3.25" x 2"
- Repairs damage on all top and side surface body panels, including steel and aluminum panels.
- Hail damage benefit for up to $500 or the amount of your vehicle's insurance deductible, whichever is less*
- Quick response and service time, including same-day service in many areas
With this vehicle service plan, finding small dings and dents in your vehicle doesn't have to be a stressful situation. Ding Shield makes it easy to set a convenient appointment at your dealership and enjoy quick, effective service. To get started, contact us today!
*Hail benefit is not available in Alabama. Benefit is up to $1000 in Florida.
*Paint damage to vehicle body panels is not covered