Enhancing your underwriting capabilities just got a lot easier.
That new-car feeling is something customers are proud of when they purchase their vehicle. They want to extend that feeling as long as possible, and Evolution Vehicle Protection plans can help.
While regular auto insurance covers serious damages and repairs and service contracts and pre-paid maintenance keeps the mechanics in top shape, neither addresses the everyday damage that occurs when drivers set out on the road. That’s where we come in. Evolution Vehicle Protection by Dent Wizard partners with Administrators to provide off-the-shelf, private label or custom designed vehicle protection plans that can be sold to dealerships throughout the U.S and Canada.
Simplify Your Claims Process with Evolution
When you partner with Dent Wizard, you have access to the nation’s largest network of employee technicians, so you can eliminate all the headaches associated with managing outsourced technician claims and processing payments. We offer a simple origination process to start a claim and provide the field support as needed. Our highly trained team will exceed your customer service expectations and provide a positive impression to dealerships.
Learn more about how we can reduce stress for your team today.
Your brand is a valuable asset. Partnering with Evolution by Dent Wizard allows you to leverage your brand and provide dealerships with the resources they need to increase revenue and maintain CSI. There is no way to prevent unexpected events, but you can protect them from:
- Road Hazard Tire & Wheel – replacement or repair for tires and wheels
- Cosmetic Wheel Repair – repairs wheels damaged by scuffs and curb rash
- Dent Repair – repair for dents and creases with a hail damage deductible benefit
- Windshield Repair or Replacement – chip repair to the windshield or replacement if repairs are unable to be performed. Replacement includes ADAS camera recalibration
- Interior Repair – protection against rips, tears and burns to the interior leather, cloth, carpet or trim
- Key Protection – repair or replacement of lost or damaged keys
- Cosmetic Bumper Repair – repair of scuffs or scrapes to the vehicle’s composite bumper
- Exterior Paint and Interior Protection – protect the vehicle paint from the environment and the interior cloth, leather and carpet from human mishaps
- Roadside Assistance – flat tire changing, key lockout services, towing services
- Rental Vehicle or Rideshare Benefit
Additionally, we provide on-site training and support for our partners, which includes:
- Digital sales tools
- eRating, eContracting and eRemittance with over 27 menu providers
- In-store training and claims support by Evolution Staff
- On-demand marketing supplies
- Easy-to-use mobile claims application for the dealer’s service team