As Interior Technicians gain experience they have the opportunity to earn larger commission rates as well as to be trained in additional services such as Wheel Repair/Partial Bumper repair/ Headlight Brightening and more.
As Dent Wizard continues to expand, many of our Interior Technicians have become Account Managers and Sales Mangers servicing our customers and managing other interior techs in their area.
In addition to learning new skills, Dent Wizard is a company of growth with opportunities for increased responsibility and recognition.
Our unique “Levels of Achievement” program provides both rewards and opportunities for every technician in the company. Each employee begins as a “Wizard” and with progression of skills and work comes increased recognition;
- Senior Technician - $100 bonus and recognition at annual awards ceremony
- Master Technician - $250 bonus, increased clothing and formal regional announcement
- Four Star Master Technician - $500 Bonus, regional announcement and recognition as well as certificate of achievement
- Five Star Master Technician – Dent Wizard sponsored vacation, clothing recognition, national announcement and plaque
- World Class Technician - $1,000 bonus, clothing recognition and national announcement.
Apply for one of our open Interior Technician jobs online today! The first step in the application process for wheel repair specialist jobs is available here.