Dent Wizard International Corporation’s (“Dent Wizard”) warranty shall only be applicable to the service(s) provided for your vehicle (“Repaired Vehicle”) and only when Dent Wizard’s service(s) are directly responsible for defects to the specific area of the Repaired Vehicle and only under the following terms, conditions and limitations:
A. LIFETIME REPAIR WARRANTY
Dent Wizard shall provide a lifetime warranty on all repairs specifically listed herein. The lifetime warranty shall only apply during the period of time in which the current (on original service date) title owner owns or current lessee leases the Repaired Vehicle. Subsequent purchasers or transferees of the Repaired Vehicle shall not be covered under Dent Wizard’s lifetime warranty.
This warranty is not transferable.
1. Repairs covered under Dent Wizard’s lifetime warranty are paintless dent repair; bumper repair, interior repair, automotive paint repair; alloy wheel repair, and windshield repair.
2. Dent Wizard makes no express lifetime warranties except as specifically set forth herein.
B. LIMITED RECONDITIONING WARRANTY
Dent Wizard shall provide a limited warranty on all remaining services, including, but not limited to those specifically listed below. The limited warranty shall expire one hundred and eighty (180) days from the date of the
reconditioning service(s). This warranty is not transferable.
1. Services covered under Dent Wizard’s limited warranty, include, but are not limited to, headlight brightening, brush touch, automotive chip repair and exterior blackout.
2. Dent Wizard makes no express limited warranties except as specifically set forth herein.
These warranties apply solely to the limited area on the Repaired Vehicle which was damaged and subsequently repaired by Dent Wizard. In no event will Dent Wizard’s Lifetime Repair Warranty or Limited Reconditioning Warranty exceed the Manufacturers original paint and corrosion warranty on the repaired area(s) of your Repaired Vehicle.
If you experience problems with Dent Wizard’s service on your Repaired Vehicle during the applicable warranty period, you shall tender the Repaired Vehicle to Dent Wizard to correct any alleged defective work. Dent Wizard
and/or it’s authorized representatives shall have ninety (90) days from the tender date to correct the alleged defective work. If Dent Wizard fails to cure within said ninety (90) day period, you shall provide at least two (2) written estimates of costs to repair defective work supplied by licensed and insured repairers. Dent Wizard will choose the repair vendor and will directly pay the repairer up to the original cost of the repair, service and/or Plan paid by you to Dent Wizard. Dent Wizard shall not be responsible for charges of a non-repair nature. For example and without limitation, the cost to rent a replacement car or for items such as loss of vehicle use, or for time or wages lost due to the performance of warranty repairs.
With regard to the windshield repair warranty, you acknowledge that in some cases, the attempt to repair a windshield may result in the chip or crack becoming larger. In such an event, Dent Wizard will credit the cost of the repair toward a replacement windshield.
Dent Wizard’s warranty is limited to defects or damage caused by repairs performed by certified Dent Wizard technicians or authorized sub-contractors. All other surface, paint, finish wheel and corrosion coverage is reliant upon the terms, conditions and limitations of your vehicle’s Manufacturer’s warranty. In general, if your vehicle’s Manufacturer excludes warranty coverage, Dent Wizard will exclude it as well. Some examples of exclusions include, but are not limited to:
1. New damage caused by objects striking the vehicle including automatic car washes.
2. New damage caused by a collision with another surface or vehicle.
3. Any alteration of your vehicle’s affected area such as: repainting, use of cleaners, solvents or abrasives which your Manufacturer does not recommend, or modification by you of the shape of your vehicle’s affected body panel(s) for any reason.
4. New damage caused by airborne or other chemicals, stones, hail, tree sap, flood, etc.
5. Work carried out by a third party in an attempt to correct the problem.
6. With regard to a painted repair, applying wax or a “Clear Bra” type of product within less than sixty days after completion of said repair.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY REPAIRS
Take your previously Repaired Vehicle to the Dent Wizard facility that affected the repair, if possible. Alternatively, any Dent Wizard repair location in the contiguous United States is permissible. You must contact Dent Wizard on the following national toll free telephone number to determine the Dent Wizard location closest to you at 1-800-336-8949. Only an authorized Dent Wizard representative can review your damage and authorize the necessary repairs. You are responsible for keeping the records of your original repair and presenting said records to the Dent Wizard personnel at any Dent Wizard authorized location. Failure to present said records may result in denial of your damage claim.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state. Dent Wizard does not authorize any person other than its employees, to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with these any designated repairs.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THE REPAIRS ON YOUR VEHICLE IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF AUTHORIZED REPAIRS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. DENT WIZARD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; LOST WAGES OR VEHICLE RENTAL EXPENSES) RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.* YOU AGREE THAT MISSOURI LAW SHALL GOVERN THIS WARRANTY AND THAT EXCLUSIVE VENUE SHALL BE IN THE COURTS LOCATED IN ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI.